Friday, November 20, 2015

Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, and The Raven all jazzed up in pillow form.



Once in a great while we dive into literary home decor--and nothing says home decor like a bachelor who writes a blog.

I'm an insomniac. This means I have no use for pillows, because I'm just going to be walking around the house, doing jumping jacks, wind sprints, and drinking a gallon or two of coffee. No sleeping after all.

But maybe--just maybe--if I had a pillow with inspirational Peter Pan quotes written all across it about the magic of sleep, I might just end up in the Land of Nod for once.

Sweet Meadow Designs creates a variety of pillow designs, most with words and phrases--but they also rely on quotes from Lewis Carroll, J.M. Barrie, and even a little Edgar Allan Poe.






The Raven pillow looks amazing, but if I'm going to sleep--ever--I don't need something reminding me "Nevermore."



all from: Sweet Meadow Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment