Wednesday, July 13, 2011

And don't even ask what your sci-fi habit means for your sex life...




According to a report in The Guardian, psychologist Susan Quilliam claims that what you read affects your sex life. Specifically, romance novels are the cause of STDs, unplanned pregnancies, and unrealistic sexual expectations. Quilliam sadly doesn't mention how misguided romance novels are about post-coital snuggling, but I'm going to go on a limb here and say she thinks spooning is Satan's work.









I'm not an expert with guns, but I'm going to assume casually holding a loaded gun over your shoulder while horseback riding isn't taught at horse riding school. Even if you're shirtless and have been working on your pecs. Trust me, man, I've been there. They frown on that.




No comments:

Post a Comment