Sunday, September 2, 2012

Really Delightful Things My Grad Professors Say...#4




Sometimes professors at brand name private universities can be fairly disconnected, insulated, or arrogant--and this living in a bubble leads to delightful* comments, like this one!



"You guys don't understand how the real world works like I do."



 ...said a professor who, according to them, has only held one job their entire life--their current job as professor. Nothing but a college student and grad student at Ivy League institutions, with "care packages" in the form of money from their parents, then got a job at a university with half the required workload of most other colleges and universities.

Man, I wish I lived in a real world like they did. I like the idea of never having to work much. Sounds pretty sweet.



*Not really delightful.





No comments:

Post a Comment